[GE users] SGE-6.1u2 on Windows XP 64?

Deval kulshrestha deval.kulshrestha at progression.com
Fri Nov 30 10:27:00 GMT 2007

    [ The following text is in the "windows-1250" character set. ]

Hi
As far as I know SGE works with win 32 with sfu 32 bit, but there is no SFU
available for any 64 bit windows thus SGE wont work with 64 bit windows, its
limitation from MS SFU.

I am not aware if there are any recent developments from MS/SGE team to make
it work on Win 64 bit.

Thanks
Deval K.