[GE users] Rubbish in accounting file

Johann Dobler Johann.Dobler at lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Nov 30 13:36:56 GMT 2007

since our upgrade to SGE 6.1, we occasionally see records in the accouting
file, which look like snippets from soe old shepherd trace. These records are
usually intermingled with control characters (^B, ^E or ^D) and parts of valid
accounting records.

Has anybody ever seen such a thing or has an idea, where this might come from?

Regards,
Hans