[GE users] Tying resource quota limits w/ calendar?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Nov 30 14:25:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

Am 30.11.2007 um 14:04 schrieb Milan Tuma:

> I wonder is there a way to tie resource quota limits to the calender?
>
> The idea being i.e. to be able to adjust max. jobs per user
> depending on the time of the day.

you could define an additonal queue with a calendar, and set up the
RQS to address just one queue in both cases (normal-hrs.q, night-
hrs.q). A calendar inside an RQS might be interesting, but what
should happen when the constraints get tighter? Suspend/Kill/Drain
the jobs which violates the condition and if, which one(s) of them...