[GE users] Tying resource quota limits w/ calendar?

Fri Nov 30 16:39:59 GMT 2007

Milan,

Yes and no.  Calendars only control queues.  Resource quotas set rules,
however, can include filters for queues, making it possible to have
certain rules only apply when the corresponding queues are active, which
is controlled by calendars.

Daniel