[GE users] question regarding email notification

Oded Haim-Langford odedhl at marvell.com
Mon Sep 3 08:15:34 BST 2007

Hello,

Is there an option to get a notification about a job that is going to be
aborted a period of time before it is actually aborted.

I implemented a queue timeout. And I wish to give the users a fair
warning before their job is actually aborted e.g. X minutes before.

I saw the notify parameter for a queue but I wish to avoid writing
USR1/USR2 handlers and wrappers for the applications. Is there another
way?

I thank you for any suggestions on this issue.

Oded,