[GE users] Command failed: ./utilbin/lx24-x86/spooldefaults configuration /tmp/configuration

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 3 10:40:19 BST 2007

Amanyus,

could you reproduce this error?
I'm looking for the problem since longer time, but I was able to reproduce
it one time, but after the reboot of this machine the error never
happened again!
Does this command work, if you run it on commandline?
Which system are using? What linux distribution do you use?

Regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028