[GE users] Qstat should show all jobs

Dmitry Zhukovski DZH at maerskoil.com
Mon Sep 3 14:01:24 BST 2007

Hi all,

  I have simple question - I need qstat to show all jobs from all users.
Currently it shows only jobs belonging to man who starts qstat. While
qmon shows all running jobs. Which modifier do I miss?

Br,
dmitry

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager at helpdesk at maerskoil.com.

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Olie og Gas AS
and its affiliates.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS expressly disclaims any responsibility
as to the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.