[GE users] ATTN Workshop Attendees -- Invitation for Sunday Evening

Fri Sep 7 18:23:59 BST 2007

Servus!

If you're not coming to the Grid Engine Workshop next week, then I
apologize for sending you yet more information about an event you can't
attend.  (Maybe next year!)  Please ignore.

If you are coming to the Workshop, and you'll be checked into your hotel
by Sunday evening, then I'd like to invite you to join me for a little
entertainment.  Sunday night is the last night of the Regensburg autumn
Dult.  The Dult is like a tiny Oktoberfest; all the beer, 1/10 the
crowds.  (More info (in German) here:  http://www.dult-regensburg.de/ )
It's a good place to eat some (German) fair food and drink a few liters
of beer.  (Someone please stop me at two.  The third one is hazardous to
my health.)

If you're interested in going to the Dult as a group, meet me in the
lobby of the Sorat at 17:45 Sunday evening.  It's not far from the
hotel, so we'll walk.  If you need to contact me before then, try one of
the following:

o Leave a note for me at the hotel's front desk
o Write me an email; success will depend on Internet access at the hotel
o Call me after 10:00 on Sunday: +49.160.6707.817 (You can drop the +49
if calling from Germany.)

Keep in mind that on Sunday evening in Regensburg, there won't be a
whole lot else to do. :)

I look forward to seeing you all at the conference.  (If you read this
far and you're not coming to the conference, now you know what you're
missing!  Start buttering up your management now for next year.)

Bis bald,
Daniel