[GE users] can't resolve group

chris.harwell at novartis.com chris.harwell at novartis.com
Fri Sep 7 19:32:51 BST 2007

Same thing here. It seems to be connected to the number of members in a
group. After removing an entry from /etc/group with many members the sge
commands started working again. Luckily I didn't need the group :>

Best Regards,
Chris Harwell

A listner <gg3796 at yahoo.com> wrote on 09/07/2007 02:00:02 PM:

> I just installed 6_1u2 and I am getting following error
>
> "critical error: can't resolve group"
>
> Is this a bug? Do we have a fix  for it?
>  I have 6.0u4 running without this problem.
>

> thanks

knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.