[GE users] users...

Alexandre Racine Alexandre.Racine at mhicc.org
Fri Sep 7 19:49:58 BST 2007

I'll install my first SGE soon! Only two little problems and there we go.

One of them is users. In the docs, it stipulate : "Ensure that all users of the grid engine system have the same user names on all submit and execution hosts."

That's good, but do we need to have passwordless login between servers for users or it is not needed? (If I remember correctly, this is needed for TORQUE).

Alexandre Racine
Projets spéciaux
514-461-1300 poste 3304
alexandre.racine at mhicc.org