[GE users] can't resolve group

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 19:52:18 BST 2007

Thanks for your reply Chris,

Do you mean number of members in the specific group or total number of groups in the group file/map?
My installation has gridadm:gridadm (owner:group). Group gridadm does  gridadm has only one member which is gridadm.
I am running nis in my master server and nsswitch.conf has "files  nis" with RHEL4.

-S