[GE users] users...

Fri Sep 7 20:11:50 BST 2007

Passwordless login is not needed for Grid Engine.  The reason for the
same-id requirement is that jobs are executed as the user that submitted
them.  If the usernames don't match up, the job will end up being owned
and executed as someone else (or fail to execute because the user is
unknown).

Daniel