[GE users] Permission denied and Error while loading

jiangfan shi jiangfan.shi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:29:32 BST 2007

Hi, All,

I encountered one problem when I run my jobs. Some jobs can be done
successfully, and some are not. The error information is the following:

/bin/bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
/home/grad/jfshi/sandbox/threshold/mini-threshold/maetg: error while loading
shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open sh
ared object file: No such file or directory
Error opening file

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Jiangfan