[GE users] Flikr photo pool for the 2007 SGE Workshop in Regensburg, Germany

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Sun Sep 9 22:47:29 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Have no idea if anyone else at the workshop is a Flikr member but
maybe we can get a collaborative photo pool going. I've created a
group and put some initial pictures up here; no time to caption or
geotag them yet but I hope to do so shortly.

The pool URL will be here for those interested; feel free to submit
your own if you are in Regensburg:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sge2007/

... and those wondering about why there are carnival-like pictures in
the photo stream? Blame DanT who took us to the final night of the
"Regensburg Dult" !! -- http://www.dult-regensburg.de/ -- when the
workshop officially starts in the morning I suspect the photos will
look more conventional. heh.

-Chris