[GE users] Flikr photo pool for the 2007 SGE Workshop in Regensburg, Germany

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Sep 10 10:35:20 BST 2007

I had high hopes of trying to summarize the talks and presentations
as close to real time as possible -- something that was easy to think
of in theory but in reality turns out to be a heck of a lot of work!

Plus I want to talk to people and pay attention to the speakers so my
note taking has dropped dramatically. I will, however, try to find
out when (I'm assuming ...) the presenter slides will be available
for download.

-Chris