[GE users] sgeexecd doesn't know find libraries at boot time

Maxime Kinet mkinet at ulb.ac.be
Mon Sep 10 14:43:59 BST 2007

Hello,
At boot time the nodes doesn't seem to know the path to the shared
library. When launching a job I get the following error :

$path_to_openmpi/bin/mpirun: error while loading shared libraries:
libimf.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

The problem disappear when I restart sgeexecd on each node. Is there
a way to avoid this restart?

thanks for helping.
Maxime Kinet
Université Libre de Bruxelles