[GE users] isolating node problem

jiangfan shi jiangfan.shi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:32:04 BST 2007

I encountered some problems in some nodes, but in other nodes this is
not the case. In my error output file from the node does not show
which node my job ran, and only show the following information:

/bin/bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
/home/grad/jfshi/sandbox/threshold/mini-threshold/maetg: error while loading
shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open sh
ared object file: No such file or directory
Error opening file

Anyone can tell me how to print such node information in the error
output when I use qsub my shell script?

Thanks.

Jiangfan