[GE users] sgeexecd doesn't know find libraries at boot time

Maxime Kinet mkinet at ulb.ac.be
Tue Sep 11 09:48:50 BST 2007

The environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is indeed set when the
system boots, in a script located in /etc/profile.d/ . Altough I was
thinking that this sgeexecd might be started before that variable is
set, and wondering if I could change something to that.
Altough this is not a big deal since I know how to fix the problem
and the cluster is not restarted very often.
Thanks for your help

Maxime Kinet
Université Libre de Bruxelles
Physique Statistique et Plasmas, CP 231