[GE users] Cannot create Internal Share Tree nodes

John Kenyon jkenyon at unr.edu
Tue Sep 11 18:30:42 BST 2007

Hey,

I installed version 6.1, from about June of this year.  No update number
is listed.  I have the same version installed on both a Rocks cluster
(Centos/RedHat Linux based) and an Ubuntu Linux desktop.  Both have the
same version and both have the same problem.

Oddly enough, the man pages all list the installed version as being 6.0,
even though the files that I downloaded and installed from are labeled
6.1 (could be a typo in the man pages? I faintly recall this being
listed as a change in the update 2 release).

John Kenyon

JKenyon at unr.edu
x25041