[GE users] Cannot create Internal Share Tree nodes

Shannon V. Davidson svdavidson at charter.net
Tue Sep 11 19:15:09 BST 2007

John,

One important point is that every leaf node must be a project or user at
the time you click on apply or execute a qconf -mstree command. In other
words, you can't build the share tree one branch at a time by clicking
on apply each time you add a node.  This would introduce a invalid share
tree to the scheduler.  Projects within projects are not allowed.

Shannon