[GE users] Job does not run on the other host.

amanyus amanyus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:01:06 BST 2007

Among folders in $SGE_ROOT, which folder should be shared? Is it the
default (cell folder) must be shared?

how do I install? Is it like this?

1. install qmaster on host A
2. share $SGE_ROOT on host A
3. mount remote $SGE_ROOT on host B
4. install qmaster and execd on host B

Steps 4 will show conflict because it will overwrite the default cell
contents. Right?