[GE users] isolating node problem

jiangfan shi jiangfan.shi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:24:30 BST 2007

I got the solution. In my previous flags, I use -o ex.out, so the
error and standard output are directed into the ex.out. Now if I do
not use such flag, then the file name will be myscript.o*** which
includes the jobid.

And from qacct -j jobid, I can get the hostname which is what I need.  Thanks.

Jiangfan