[GE users] TMPDIR

Colin Thomas Colin.Thomas at csr.com
Thu Sep 13 14:03:41 BST 2007

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

Is KEEP_ACTIVE an execd parameter ? If so I can see how (via qmon) it
can be changed in the cluster configuration.

So I "modify" a single machine, add KEEP_ACTIVE=1 to the
execd_parameters , click okay , but it then says that the "host already
exists" even though I was modifying it :-(

What is an alternative way of altering a machines's execd parameter (not
through qmon).

Best regards

Colin Thomas