[GE users] Some jobs wait long time in the queue

Alois Dirnaichner Alois.Dirnaichner at physik.lmu.de
Fri Sep 14 11:37:43 BST 2007

Hey,

are you sure there is no influence of another Policy?
Have you only weighted Ticket Policy
And does the user X possibly get shares from Projects or Usergroups?

I suggest you implement share tree algorithm instead of functional sharing.
Just change your settings to

weight_tickets_functional         0
weight_tickets_share              10000

and add the default user to the plain share tree.
Regards,

Alois.