[GE users] ulimit -n and SGE

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Tue Sep 18 11:11:14 BST 2007

Hello,

Maybe there is some hidden stuff somewhere but I cannot find where I can
 bypass the 1024 fd on a job running on SGE.

Systems limits are 2048, but ulimit -n on a job running is still limited
to 1024...

I have browsed the differents options, but still cannot find a good
place to find this limit... any hint.

Thanks
/Xavier