[GE users] qdel

Erik Soyez E.Soyez at science-computing.de
Tue Sep 18 14:41:53 BST 2007

Erik,

we use something like
suspend_method    /usr/local/gridengine/util/abaqus_signal.sh suspend $job_pid
resume_method     /usr/local/gridengine/util/abaqus_signal.sh resume $job_pid
terminate_method  /usr/local/gridengine/util/abaqus_signal.sh kill $job_pid
to achieve similar things - if you do not have application specific
queues, you need your script to find out somehow if to kill $job_pid
or to touch your .isstopping-files.  See the man page of queue_conf
for more command line parameters.

Erik.

--
Vorstand/Board of Management: