[GE users] confusion of accounting installation

??? blueriver at eastday.com
Wed Sep 19 14:38:01 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

Dear all,

    In the segment ARCO of installation guide, it needs to install several softwares, postgresql, jdk, dbwriter, sun web console, reporting.

    Do these parts all be installed on the master machine (we have the sge installation directory on NFS)? I think the database like postgresql or oracle can be installed on another machine, but for dbwriter, sun web console and reporting, they must be install on master host or exec host?

    Thanks and best regards.

?                 Tom
????????blueriver at eastday.com
??????????2007-04-21