[GE users] Rescheduling emails

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Fri Sep 21 15:11:25 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

> We /could/ put together something that puts a wait on sending Start
> emails to see if the job truly runs (and dump Rescheduling emails, as
> you mentioned), but that just seems dirty.

If you simply term it a 'filter' to remove spurious messages, it doesn't
actually sound so terribly dirty.

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.