[GE users] install_execd fails because it can't find queue master

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Sep 21 23:38:04 BST 2007

    Rayson> Is the $SGE_ROOT directory shared??

No.  Each machine has its own installation.  Do they need to be shared?

I think I would be able to get along a lot better if I could figure out
where there are installation and configuration directions.  So far my
searching hasn't turned up anything.  The admin that installed SGE used
pkgadd.  Is it possible there are other packages which contain more
comprehensive documentation?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/