[GE users] Modules with SGE

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Mon Sep 24 06:40:52 BST 2007

Hello all. I'm sure the answer to this one is easy.
When using the Modules environment modules.sourceforge.net
I cannot get the module command to be available when using a qrsh or a
qsub session. I.e. the 'module' command is available in an interactive
shell, but in a non-interactive shell I get 'command not available'.
I realise this is all to do with types of shell, and sourcing
/etc/profile.d setup scripts, just looking for the fix if anyone else
has it.
Thankyou
John Hearns