[GE users] dbWriter Installation Problem

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 24 10:51:34 BST 2007

But the line in question is commented out:

#host   all         all         192.168.1.0 <http://192.168.1.0>
255.255.255.0 <http://255.255.255.0>      md5

You need to remove the comment #

Regards,