[GE users] JOB_ID

Dmitry Zhukovski DZH at maerskoil.com
Wed Sep 26 07:44:29 BST 2007

Hi folks,

  Another short question - I need to get job id after qsub. I can of
cause parse output but is the any exit code and/or environment's
variables?

Thanks!

Dmitry Zhukovski

System Engineer

Information Services, Server Operation

50, Esplanaden, DK-1263 Copenhagen K

Phone: + 4533634022

Telefax: + 4533634034

E-mail: dzh at maerskoil.com

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager at helpdesk at maerskoil.com.

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Olie og Gas AS
and its affiliates.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS expressly disclaims any responsibility
as to the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.