[GE users] qstat only showing current users jobs (GE 6.1u2)

Spiro Stathakis spiro at spidee.com
Wed Sep 26 14:43:55 BST 2007

Hi there,

Firstly apologies if this has been dealt with before.

I am running SGE 6.1u2 in cell 'default' . The qstat (with no arguments)
command only shows the jobs of the current user.
Is there anyway I can modify the config to show the jobs of all users by
default?

Previous versions of grid engine seemed to do this...

Thanks ,

Spiro