[GE users] different display of a job with hard resource request

??? blueriver at eastday.com
Fri Sep 28 09:51:45 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

Hello all,

   I submit a job with -q linux.q -l mem_free=500M, and using the command qstat -f can see the job is in the pending list.

   but using  qstat -f -q linux.q can not see in the pending list. why?

   I guess SGE can not determine the queue result for the jobs with some hard resource request although they are submitted with specified queue type. Is it right?

??Thanks and best regards!

????????blueriver at eastday.com
??????????2007-09-28