[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 28 12:30:34 BST 2007

Hi Manju,

SGE 6.1u2 should fix this issue. Please inform me if it doesn't work for
you in 6.1u2!

Regards,
Harald

manju a wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> Any fix for this issue, ERROR: " Unable to initialize Environment
> because of error: sge_group2gid failed for group Domain Users "  and
> also sge6.1u2 will fix this issue ????
>
> please let me know.
>
> thanks
> Manjunath A.
>

> On 7/30/07, Harald Pollinger <Harald.Pollinger at sun.com> wrote:
>> Hi Manju,
>>
>> sorry, you can't replace this system call, the qsub command must use a
>> different system call. We will create a patch for this problem soon.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Harald
>>
>> manju a wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the replay, please let me know if any work around method
>>> for this problem and also please let me know how we can replace this
>>> call.... but all i need windows Domain Users should able to access the

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028