[GE users] setJobEnvironment() method in DRMAA

Shilpi Gupta er.guptashilpi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:31:17 BST 2008

hi Daniel,

thnx for ur reply, i m already using drmaa.jar.

nd with ur help i m able to use the jobEnvironment() method, but i would
like to know if there is any way through which i can get the job environment
from the job script itself, rather than me setting it with job template's
properties nd then retrieving it and also i would like to know the same for
getJobCategory() method.

thanks in advance!!!

Shilpi