[GE users] qconf -se host_list?

Pacey, Mike m.pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 14:15:10 BST 2008

I'm writing a small script to poll SGE and notify me if the user_lists
and xuser_lists attributes have non-default values set for the global,
cluster queue and exec host configurations. Looking through the qconf
man page, I can't find a way to list all exec host configs via a single
command - the "-se" argument to qconf seems to accept only a single host
rather than a wildcard.

Is there some way to do this? Polling qconf 100+ times seems an
inefficient alternative.

Regards,
Mike.

-----

Dr Mike Pacey,                         Email: M.Pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
High Performance Systems Support,      Phone: 01524 593543
Information Systems Services,            Fax: 01524 594459
Lancaster University,
Lancaster LA1 4YW