[GE users] Fine grain limits

Adrián Bravo Navarro adrian.bravo at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Apr 1 16:48:33 BST 2008

> this is possible, but you will need SGE 6.1 and use RQS - resource
> quota sets:
>
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/nonav/source/browse/~checkout~/
> gridengine/doc/devel/rfe/ResourceQuotaSpecification.html

Hi,

thanks for the help. I've been reading both howtos but I havent got it
working. Im wondering if something must be enabled or if RSQ is a new
module I have to compile.

I've tried a simple example, I've created in my
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/ a file named sge_qquota with the following:

{
        name         max_per_user
        description  "per user rule sets"
        enabled      TRUE
        limit        users adrian to slots=2
}

I've setted the perms properly and restarted sge_qmaster but It seems
that SGE bypasses that config. Could you please tell me what Im doing
wrong?

Regards
Adrian