[GE users] Problem of install ARCO with postgresql

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 2 11:10:19 BST 2008

    [ The following text is in the "Big5" character set. ]

The user arco_write must have permissions to create objects in the
specified tablespace.

Prior to running the inst_dbwriter script, in PostgreSQL terminal (as a
superuser) issue an sql command:

GRANT CREATE ON TABLESPACE pg_default to arco_write;

Also, please when you are starting new thread topic, start a new email.
Don't do reply on a previous subject, otherwise, your question might get
overlooked.

Regards

Jana Olivova

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]