[GE users] How to migrate usage record to another GridEngine

Yuan Wan ywan at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 14:57:18 BST 2008

Hi

I have installed Grid Engine on a new cluster and I want to migrate the
old usage record of each user from SGE on the old cluster.

Is ther any way to do it cleanly? I think it is dangerous to copy the files
in "$SGE_ROOT/default/spool/users" manually

Thanks

--Yuan

Yuan Wan
--
Unix Section
Information Services Infrastructure Division

tel: 0131 650 4985
email: ywan at ed.ac.uk

2012 Computing Services, JCMB
The King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.