[GE users] SSH sessions freeze randomly

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:55:01 BST 2008

Our SSH sessions keep freezing, at seemingly random intervals, finally
disconnecting and reporting a "no route to host" problem. Our network
doesn't seem to be the problem, as this doesn't happen with terminals from
other servers. We've checked the ssh configuration but everything seems ok.

Any ideas, as always, are much appreciated.

Sergio

--
Instituto de Ingeniería de la UNAM
Coordinación de Sistemas de Cómputo