[GE users] qsh -now n

Iwona Sakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 3 05:06:08 BST 2008

So here is an explanation as it might help others.

I am running SL 4.4. X forwarding does not work with the
IPV6. After I set it to IPV4 all was well. So in fact my qsh
was starting on a node and failing.

I misunderstood the error message "Could not start interactive job".
I took it for "Could not schedule"...

All is well now, sorry about the noise.

Iwona