[GE users] Announcing Grid Engine 6.1 Update 4

Chris Harwell supercrh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:48:21 BST 2008

That is great news.  I'm hoping that the sched mem leak patch, fixes some
problems we've seen.  How reliable is the 'update while jobs are running by
moving the execd binary aside' feature working for this update? I'm
wondering if it would be safe to update from 6u3 to 6u4 with this method?

Best,
Chris