[GE users] Announcing Grid Engine 6.1 Update 4

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 4 16:12:33 BST 2008

Chris,
the update from 61u3 to 61u4 is done by exchanging the binaries, that's
right, but we always recommend
to shutdown the cluster and change the binaries then.  The most save
method is to upgrade and empty and stopped
cluster and doing a backup before.

Regards,
Marco

mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com