[GE users] Memory Leak in schedd 6.1u4?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Sun Apr 6 18:30:00 BST 2008

Hi Brian,

People have been reporting schedd leaks in the 6.1u series - some
problems were found and fixed but there are indications on the user
list that the problem still remains. Multiple people have been trying
to track down the cause -- any additional eyeballs and details will
undoubtably be welcome, especially if you can run under valgrind or
other tools that may help trace down the offending code.

-Chris