[GE users] Memory Leak in schedd 6.1u4?

Brian Smith brs at usf.edu
Mon Apr 7 15:36:41 BST 2008

Andreas,

That might be the way to go. valgrind isn't producing anything and while
running under valgrind, I've not seen any growth in memory usage (though
scheduling seems to be working correctly). I'm on CentOS 5/amd64...
should be close enough as long as you're not doing anything
glibc-2.3-ish specific. Heck, even then we have compat libraries. I can
put your schedd binary in place quite easily. How can I get my hands on it?

Thanks,
-Brian