[GE users] Different queue rules for different users

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:01:03 BST 2008

I'm trying to set different queue rules for particular users;
specifically, we want a user to be able to use only a single slot on
any given queues. I've read the documentation but can't seem to find
this particular bit of info, as
the 'user' configuration of SGE relates to different stuff. If I'm missing
something in the docs I'll be glad to read it.

Thanks,

Sergio.

--
Instituto de Ingeniería de la UNAM