[GE users] Memory Leak in schedd 6.1u4?

Roland Dittel Roland.Dittel at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 9 14:56:26 BST 2008

Nikhil,

Andreas and me believe the culprit is schedd_job_info in the scheduler
config. Can you please set it to false and give it a try?

Best regards
Roland

Mulley, Nikhil wrote:
> Andreas, while you are with Linux binary, could you please provide me a
> sol-amd64 binary with mallinfo/or whatever logging on Solaris platform?
> I can chip in to provide any other necessary information.
>
> Thanks,
> Nikhil

Roland Dittel               Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-275 (x60275)
Software Engineering        Fax: +49 (0)941 3075-222 (x60222)
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7       mailto:roland.dittel at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg          http://www.sun.com/gridware
Registered Office / Sitz der Gesellschaft:
   Sun Microsystems GmbH
   Sonnenallee 1
   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
   Germany
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich /
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Muenchen:
   HRB 161028
Managing Directors / Geschaeftsfuehrer:
   Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates
   Martin Haering