[GE users] Init environment of SGE job.

Yuan Wan ywan at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:57:50 BST 2008

Hi Reuti,

Thanks for your reply

I submited a test job to my GridEngine whose shell_start_mode is
"unix behavior" start_method is NULL

-----------------------------------
#!/bin/sh

echo "MODULEPATH=$MODULEPATH"
echo "LOADEDMODULES=$LOADEDMODULES"

The output of the above job indicates that viriables MODULEPATH and
LOADEDMODULES have already been set at the init phase of the job.

Any idea where I can find the relevent operation?

--Yuan

email: ywan at ed.ac.uk

2012 Computing Services, JCMB
The King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.