[GE users] Memory Leak in schedd 6.1u4?

Roland Dittel Roland.Dittel at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 9 16:40:00 BST 2008

Hi Nikhil,

Mulley, Nikhil wrote:
> Roland, wondering if this parameter change in the scheduler
> configuration would ask for any scheduler(qmaster+scheduler) restart?

No, a restart is not necessary. The change gets propagated to the
scheduler and has immediate effect.

Best regards
Roland

Roland Dittel               Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-275 (x60275)
Software Engineering        Fax: +49 (0)941 3075-222 (x60222)
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7       mailto:roland.dittel at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg          http://www.sun.com/gridware
Registered Office / Sitz der Gesellschaft:
   Sun Microsystems GmbH
   Sonnenallee 1
   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
   Germany
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich /
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Muenchen:
   HRB 161028
Managing Directors / Geschaeftsfuehrer:
   Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates
   Martin Haering